At North Central Regional Transportation District, we offer services as a team of respectful, qualified professionals. Our customers come first. They are our neighbors.
Our mission is to provide safe, secure and effective public transportation within North Central New Mexico in order to enhance the quality of life of our citizens by providing mobility options and to spur economic development throughout the region.
1327 North Riverside Drive
Española, New Mexico, 87532
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Full & Part Time Available $18.54
- Starting pay of $18.52 Hourly, competitive benefits
- Opportunities for overtime and flexibility to work a split shift
- Up to $20.06 / hour with CDL
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
If you are a responsible and skilled driver with a passion for providing excellent service, we encourage you to apply for the Transit Driver position today! Help us make a positive impact on our community’s transportation needs while enjoying a rewarding career with the Blue Bus. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of our team!
NCRTD Professional Standards
In addition to being competent in the responsibilities outlined in your job description, you have an important professional role to play in NCRTD. To fill that role, all employees are expected to practice the following attitudes and behaviors while at work.
- Remain a professional, balanced, respectful, problem-solver, even under stress or when out of your comfort zone.
- Demonstrate trustworthy behavior and speech (personal integrity and professional competence, do what you say you will do, be dependable, be accountable, act as a contributing member of our professional team).
- Show respect for coworkers and customers (be attentive, recognize others’ contributions and concerns, maintain the dignity of all people, empathize, honor differences, build rapport when possible and forgiveness where necessary).
- Keep a positive, “can do” attitude toward tasks, coworkers, management and customers.
- Communicate coherently (listen to understand, speak to be understood, no blaming, ask questions).
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of changes and new ideas (understand why changes are being made, ask questions about them when necessary, give them a chance and offer feedback where appropriate).
- Be a steward (1) of our organization’s resources (avoid waste, suggest cost saving ideas, take care of things by keeping them clean and the area safe); and (2) of your personal career (identify one or two areas of growth, learning or certification to pursue every year).