CURRENT STATUS ON NCRTD ROUTES:
NOTE ON DEMAND SERVICE:
Passengers whose route is currently operating on a temporary Demand may reserve a ride FROM any designated stop on the route TO any designated stop on the route within the service hours. Passengers must reserve a ride at least 24 hours in advance by calling 866-206-0754 ext. 2.
Please refer to the ROUTES section to determine the latest information on your route.
NCRTD STATEMENT ON MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
North Central Regional Transit District’s RTD Blue Buses provide vital transportation services within north central New Mexico. The District respects that people may be feeling anxiety and concern about the safety of public transit in the regards to COVID-19; we take this very seriously. We continue to clean and disinfect our vehicles daily and regularly utilize a disinfecting fogger. Our top priorities are to continue service to the public, and to keep them and our employees healthy and safe. Thank you for partnering with us to help prevent the spread of any germs and flu. The District asks that anyone experiencing flu symptoms refrain from boarding our vehicles. Thank you for partnering with us to help prevent the spread of any germs and flu.
FACE COVERINGS ARE ENCOURAGED.
- As the bus approaches your stop, be sure it is the correct bus before you try to board. Each NCRTD bus has a destination sign on the LED sign at the front of the bus, and one on the curbside of the bus, displaying the route name.
- Please wait until other passengers have boarded and position your wheelchair at least three feet back from the curb. The driver will extend the ramp so that you may enter the bus. Please listen and carefully follow any instructions given by the driver.
- Roll your chair backward up the ramp. Once your chair is in position, lock your wheelchair brakes and the driver will use tie downs to secure you and your wheelchair.
- Please tell the driver the location where you want to deboard so that the driver can properly position the bus at your departure point.
- Your wheelchair must be properly secured and brakes set before the driver will move the bus.
- Please signal your departure approximately one block ahead of your stop by alerting the driver.
- When it is clear to do so, the driver will extend the ramp so that you can carefully exit the bus.