CURRENT STATUS ON NCRTD ROUTES:
NOTE ON DEMAND SERVICE:
Passengers may reserve a ride from any stop on the route to any stop on the route within the service hours. Passengers must reserve a ride at least 24 hours in advance by calling 866-206-0754 ext. 2.
Please refer to route info below to determine the type of service each route is operating.
NCRTD STATEMENT ON MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
North Central Regional Transit District’s RTD Blue Buses provide vital transportation services within north central New Mexico. The District respects that people may be feeling anxiety and concern about the safety of public transit in the regards to COVID-19; we take this very seriously. We continue to clean and disinfect our vehicles daily and regularly utilize a disinfecting fogger. Our top priorities are to continue service to the public, and to keep them and our employees healthy and safe. Thank you for partnering with us to help prevent the spread of any germs and flu. The District asks that anyone experiencing flu symptoms refrain from boarding our vehicles. Thank you for partnering with us to help prevent the spread of any germs and flu.
FACE COVERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE MANDATORY IN ORDER TO BOARD.
BIKES ON BUSES
All Blue Buses feature sturdy exterior racks attached to the front that can hold two bicycles with wheels 16″ or larger.
- Walk your bike as you approach the bus stop. Stand with your bike at the bus stop until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Secure your bike on the bus. Alert the driver before loading your bicycle on the rack. Load your bicycle onto the bike rack from the front of the bus or curb side of the bus. If the rack is empty and folded up, lower it by squeezing the handle with one hand and folding it down. If there’s already a bike on the rack, lift your bike into the available slot and place the tires into the wheel wells. Gas powered vehicles including bicycles, mopeds, scooters and Segways are not allowed on the bus.
- Unload your bike from the bus. Notify the driver when you are ready to leave. Exit using the front door of the bus and retrieve your bike. To release the bike, simply pull the support arm away from the wheel and down and lift your bike off. If the rack is empty, close it by pulling the handle and raising the rack until it locks. After unloading your bike, move towards the curb and signal the bus operator you’re done. Wait for the bus to pull away completely before starting to ride. Folding bicycles are allowed inside as long as they are kept with the passenger or stored under the seat.
- Spaces are on a first come, first served basis. There is no charge to use them.
- RTD is not responsible for personal injury, property damage or property loss arising from use of the bike racks.
- Gas powered vehicles including bicycles, mopeds, scooters and Segways are not allowed on the bus.