CURRENT STATUS ON NCRTD ROUTES:
NOTE ON DEMAND SERVICE:
Passengers may reserve a ride from any stop on the route to any stop on the route within the service hours. Passengers must reserve a ride at least 24 hours in advance by calling 866-206-0754 ext. 2.
Please refer to route info below to determine the type of service each route is operating.
NCRTD STATEMENT ON MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
North Central Regional Transit District’s RTD Blue Buses provide vital transportation services within north central New Mexico. The District respects that people may be feeling anxiety and concern about the safety of public transit in the regards to COVID-19; we take this very seriously. We continue to clean and disinfect our vehicles daily and regularly utilize a disinfecting fogger. Our top priorities are to continue service to the public, and to keep them and our employees healthy and safe. Thank you for partnering with us to help prevent the spread of any germs and flu. The District asks that anyone experiencing flu symptoms refrain from boarding our vehicles. Thank you for partnering with us to help prevent the spread of any germs and flu.
FACE COVERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE MANDATORY IN ORDER TO BOARD.
North Central Regional Transit District (NCRTD) is now providing schedule and geographic data online via General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) for use by the public in developing applications and mobile tools for our riders. GTFS feeds are used by developers to provide data to a variety of sites and apps designed to enhance the transit experience.
This data is currently available for you to use free of charge.
If you are a developer interested in working with our feed, you may download it from the link below (see Terms and Conditions below). The feed is packaged as a ZIP file. Unzip the file and there will be a collection of plain text documents that contain stop locations, routes and schedule information that depict NCRTD’s transit system.
Our data is updated frequently. Please check back often. The date of the latest upload is posted next to the download link below. To receive alerts of file uploads, please contact: Info@ncrtd.org
By downloading and using NCRTD’s GTFS (Data), you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- NCRTD has General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) data available for software developers, to promote the use of transit and transit related information. The data available will be updated periodically as changes occur.
- NCRTD logos, trademarks and/or copyrighted materials, including any similar variants, may not be used in association with data, without the NCRTD’s prior written approval;
- Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. NCRTD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. NCRTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied. NCRTD and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- NCRTD reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- NCRTD maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.